Friday, July 18, 2008

Flower Mesh 12x12


I went to the ACMoore sale today and only stocked up on mats. I was VERY good as I had a couple of solutions carts in my hands, but am saving money for all of the new releases!!! I did fall in love with this flower mesh paper - but it was $2.00 a sheet. I thought, I can do that with DS. So, after a ton of welding (and some burping - I hate burping designs) I have the same thing!!! You do have to hand cut around the design, and be very careful lifting it off of the mat. Other than that, I am THRILLED with how it turned out. I photographed it on a black background so it would show up. Enjoy!


Cartridges used - George


10 comments:

Marianne said...

Christy,

Your work is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I just love the flowers.

A. Humphrey said...

You do beautiful work. you must have so much patience. thanks for sharing amy

cindy said...

Hi,
I was thrilled to see your samples. I have not had much luck with welding. I must be doing something wrong. I can not weld vertically. Also when I try to weld several letters the first two will weld then when I weld the third, the first two get a space between them. Can you share your tricks?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shirl2 said...

Awesome cuts! TFS!!!!

dinnae said...

oh my gosh, i love this mesh!!!

Gail said...

I love your "meshes"! Thanks for sharing them with everyone!

Carol said...

Can I just say WOW!! This is beautiful! I heard from a friend about this being in the chirp and I had to check ya out! I so appreciate your work here! Awesome job lady!!

Lalia Harris said...

I just love it. I'm borrowing my girlfriends big E this weekend and will have to try it out!

Kathy Billings said...

Really cute Christy, thank you for sharing it with us.